Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Change....

I'm not feeling the greatest at this moment... My best friend is leaving. He's moving back to California.... I'm happy for him, he's going to be back with family and friends, but I'm sad that I won't have him here in town with me. It's a strange feeling knowing that I won't be able to just hop in the car and go over to his house anytime I want. I feel guilty for feeling bad for myself. He and Shawn will be much happier in Cali. Shawn especially. Shawn is a very talented artist. He's and awesome tattooist. Cali is the place to be for them, but I want them to stay with me!

I'm hoping that I can get one more tattoo before they leave... I want my tinkerbell on my lower back.... If not, I'll just have to go to Cali to get it! I may just wait, and take a little vacation later.

Well that's all for now....

Here's Rick and I at the pre-opening party for the shop they had here in town. We both were a little tipsy that night!!! I should know better than to let him mix my drinks!!!!! LOL


RRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH...... I always have a problem trying to up load pictures here..... It's won't let me for some #$%@*&! reason......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you still have a myspace acct?