Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I have a my space account that I use to chat with co-workers and friends... I've used it for awhile. I also have a blog spot on there that I have used once in awhile for posting stupid things...funny things, things of no real importance. I couldn't remember my log on for here, so I jotted down my feelings and thought that I posted it under "diary" for only me to have the access to read it. Apparently that was not the case. I must of posted it under the friends setting. Amazingly enough more people read that entry alone than have ever read my blog there ever... Yet not one person mentioned a word to me. Now the only people that I have on my "friends" list are family members and co-workers... Not one person asked if I was doing ok...how things were going...etc. So being the bitch that I am I decided to post another entry (as follows)

I find it incredible how curious people are. My blog has been viewed more times this week alone than it has in the past 6-7 months. One post that was supposed to be published as a diary entry and must have been posted as friends only caused that much buzzzzzz. Well the least you all could have done was say "hey whats up.... Hey are ya doing alright, I read your blog etc......... What a bunch of voyeurs people really are. There haven't been 10 people who have said boo, yet at least 27 were interested enough in my misery to check it out!!!!
I wonder if there will be that many people who read this since it doesn't talk about anything that's personal, miserable, depressing etc.........

Let the count begin.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Not even 2 mins after posting it.....2 more hits....
My bet is that there won't be that many hits... The first couple of people won't find it interesting enough to email the others to check it out!!!!!

No comments: