Sunday, August 20, 2006

New Beginings???

I just received an email from someone whose blog I read religiously. At first it was just something I stumbled across, but the more I continued to read, the more envolved I became. I really "felt" for her. I could feel the pain, heartache and joys she conveyed. It was like I considered her a friend. I truly cared what was going on with her. The strange thing is that we never really exchanged words or email..... I worried about her when things were bad and I was happy for her when things started looking up. Then one day without warning she was gone. I was surprised by my reaction of feeling abandoned. I sent her an email asking if she was ok, but got no response. Then a few weeks later I sent her a new one, again no response. Things in my life had taken a huge turn and I just needed her. I needed to read her courage and strength. I needed to know that she was okay and that she was still doing well.... Well last night I checked my email and there it was. A response from her. You would have thought that I had just won the lottery. It's strange that one can become "attached" to someone whom they have never met in person, never had a personal conversation with. But I spent the next hour or so "catching up" and it's amazing how much better I feel. THANKS REGINA!!! You will never know how much you've brightened my life. I consider you a friend...even if that is not recipocated. I just needed to know that you were ok and that things are still on the right track for you!!!! GOD BLESS and KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! I AM PROUD OF YOU! CONGRATULATIONS ON 6 MONTHS....

1 comment:

Reg said...

Oh dear heavens..you have me crying here!! I would have had no idea at all that my crap would touch some one like it did you. I am glad I got your email and was able to tell you I started a new blog.. had to my boyfriend read my last blog and got really pissed about the cowboy thing!! So i started a new one after I git withdrawals from not writing. LOL I will be sure to read your blog when time permits and get caught upon your life. It looks like things are brightening up your world but don't let your guard down just yet. The first 3 months are the hardest to get thru. Many hugs Regina